Thursday, July 23, 2009

Okay everybody I just want to say Thanks for all your referrals and business. I can't believe how fast my little business is growing. I am so thankful to all of you who have been taking a chance with me you are amazing and I am truly thankful to you all. Saying that I just want to let everyone know that August is booked and Sept is almost half way booked as well. So if you are wanting awesome family pics for Christmas cards e-mail me asap so we can get you in. Thanks again everyone you are AwESoMe!!!

2 comments:

Kylie Blackwell said...

Tiff you are AMAZING that is why your doing so well! Duh! haha jk. You really are awesome though! I am so Proud of you!

Kallas Family said...

I hope you can still fit baby pictures in for me sometime in September. I guess it all depends on when this little guy comes. But let me know what works best for you.