Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Colin, Jaden & Bryn










I could not believe how big these kids had gotten. It amazes me in what seems to be such a short time that all these kids just get so BIG. I had done family pics with these guys in the fall and I swear they were just newborns and now look they are 1. They really were so good for being 1 and there big bro is just barely 2. Can you believe it? There mom must work some serious miracles at there house because I am dying with just my 2 yr old alone. I can't imagine having two one year old twins running around as well.

2 comments:

The Crew said...

They looks so AWESOME! You did such an amazing job and you are so good with the kids. Colin keeps asking were "Tiff" is! Thanks again we love them ALL:0

Molly said...

SO CUTE! I love the balloon idea!