Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MaX AnD kAte ...











Anyone else dying over these two kiddos? I obviously am in LoVe... That explains all the pics. I just couldn't decide which ones I liked best and let me just tell you these ones were hard to pick there was so many. These two kids were so GOOD and so FUNNY.
Kate had the most facial expressions out of any little kid I have ever done and Mr. Max was just Mr. Suave he just posed himself and felt perfectly comfortable doing so. I am in absolute love with these pics, Rakelle I hope you like them to. Your kids are way to CuTe!!!

2 comments:

RaKell said...

Oh Tiff I love them and can't wait to see the rest! You are the best that you got them done so soon. I love what you got of Max! And Kate always pulls something out cute! Thanks a bunch!

Robyn said...

Tiff, I have not looked on your photo blog for a while, they are all so cute! I love these of Kate and Max! I love baby niko too! so heaven! I hope your preparing for me! You've got your work cut out! Love em all!