Wednesday, July 15, 2009

EaStON aNd gRacIe ...












It is so crazy how fast kids grow. I mean really where does the time go? I did little gracie's newborn pics what feels like just a few weeks ago but no it was a year ago. I can't believe how grown up she is. Her and her brother have tonz and tonz of personality and I just couldn't get enough. It took some work to get these shots cause miss gracie just doesnt want to sit still for one second but it was deffinetly worth it. I love them! Thanks Amy...

5 comments:

A spoonful of sugar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Love 'em, Tiff! Great pictures. I'll be calling you in a few days to do mine!! :)

Kylie Blackwell said...

Oh my goodness! I just love the pic of her on the chair! I love all of them!

Lindsey said...

Cute Tiff! Love the first one. It's adorable!

Rain or Shine Soccer.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.