Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Trista and her sweet kiddos ...


















Oh I don't even know where to start... This is my sweet friend Trista and her cute little kids. I tease Trista all the time that we haven't known each other for that long but that we couldn't be more alike in EVERY way! For that reason I feel like we have known each other FoReVeR! I love these little kids so much I honestly could just take them as my own. There was obviously so many pics I was in LoVe with that I had to post several and there is still so many I wanted to share but I gotta move on! So EnJoy!!!

5 comments:

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Tiff you are the best!!! Thank you so much! Love ya

Robyn said...

Those are so cute! And she is so beautiful!

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh those ties are to die for! SO CUTE!

Becca said...

Gorgeous family! Tiff, you're the best. Love your work!

Ashlee Raubach said...

those look so awesome! tiff, your work is looking so great!!! I can't believe how much older they all look! great job!