Wednesday, September 9, 2009

SWeeT LAnDoN...

I had to put this pic on so you can see all the skin on his back. I love it!!!
Look he is smiling in this one!






Oh I am such a LUCKY girl right now. I have had 3 of my best friends have little babies all just weeks and days of each other. So LucKy me gets to take all of there pics. I have to say that this little Landon was one of the easiest babies I have done yet. He didn't sleep a lot but even awake he was such a sweetheart! He would just let me turn his head all different directions and he could have cared less. He sure made my job easy... Congrats Kim I just LoVe him!

4 comments:

Kallas Family said...

I absolutely love them!! You are the best Tiff! And thanks for putting up with all my boys at one time.

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh, so dang cute! Love that dang hair! Such cute pic's !

Marianne Martin said...

Those are so sweet! what a cute little monkey!

Cami said...

Oh he is so cute I love his hair!