Thursday, May 7, 2009

JaCk and jAniE







So have you ever heard of 2nd times a charm? That's what this is!!! The first time we tried to do these pics Mr. Jack was asleep and when we tried to wake him he was not to happy about getting his pics done. So the 2nd time we tried for pics he was Mr. Charmer... He was so cute and happy and did whatever I said. I am dying over Janie's hair and her cute little rosy cheeks. So so cute!!!
This is the 2nd time I have been able to take these cute kids pics and I am always just thrilled!!! There mom is the cutest and the nicest person I know. ( I always tell people she really is the nicest person I know.) I am sure that is why her kids are so cute and very well behaved!!!

4 comments:

Marianne Martin said...

Tiff- Thank you so much! I am so thrilled about what I see! These pictures are perfect. I can't wait to see the rest! And seriously, thank you for being so accomodating for our first failed attempt. And you really make me blush, you need to get to know me a little better. You did a great job!

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh those are so cute! I cant believe Janie is that big. And I agree Marianne is probably the nicest person I have ever met :)

Robyn said...

So cute love em!

Cami said...

I love the little band aid on Jacks finger! I seriously cannot believe how much Janie has grown and how blonde her hair is Sooooo cute.