Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bayles Family













I don't even know where to start. That is why I have obviously included so many pics. I love the colors, I love the location and I love this baby's SmIlE!!! I had to include this top pic it makes me laugh so much. This is there dog who is totally part of the family. He is referred to as brother and why shouldn't brother and sister have a tea party.
This is Kwincee's cute little dance teacher Bethany and her sweet family. Bethany is a hot topic of conversation at our house if it isn't playing dance and Kwinc will be Bethany then it is something else. I was so happy to take her pics and sweet Ava was such a good girl and so happy for such a long time. I was so proud of her.
The amazing yard is her parents backyard and can I just tell you how great it is. There was endless possibilities for picture taking. Pure Heaven!!!

4 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Oh my gosh Tiffany!!! I love love love them!!! Don't I have the cutest baby in the world!!! Thank you so much!

Kylie Blackwell said...

Wow! Tiff you are so awesome! Girls got skill!

RaKell said...

I love the last one on the hammock with the sunlight coming through! Love it, You need to take my kido's!!

Cami said...

Oh man that first picture with the dog that's priceless, it should be in a magazine! Thats awesome:)