Saturday, February 14, 2009

Addie Joe




Oh I have been the biggest slacker with my posting!!! In all fairness to me - I have had a crazy busy month and was able to go to Hawaii for a week. There for I am way behind on my posting. But I had to put a few pics of my little Addie. She is pretty much my own kid and I was so excited to take these baptism pics of her. She was so excited to get all dressed up and get her pics taken and I am so glad that I was the one to do it for her. I love this kid so much if I am ever down and I see Addie she is sure to run up and give me a hug and is the MOST excited kid to see me. I love it!!! She is so special and I am so proud of her for getting baptized. Way to go Adds I love ya!

3 comments:

RaKell said...

Addie you look so grown up. They are so cute Tiff. I love the contrast of her white dress with the rusty fridge and her red hair

Robyn said...

Tiff, thanks again for doing these! We love them! And there totally my little Addie! And the best part is she thinks she is so beautiful! Love ya!

Whitney said...

Oh so cute! Rob will always love and cherish them