Saturday, January 17, 2009

Scotlyn Ryan Speirs














I think this is the longest post EvEr! But really how do you choose when you have this little baby. I have to say that Scotlyn gets the AwARd for the BEST baby so far. She didn't sleep until the very end but she was the most content baby I have ever had. No matter what we would do to her she just didn't care. I know that Cami is going to kill me because I posted so many pics with her in them but I couldn't help it. These just turned out so good and I love pics of little babies with there moms. There is just something so sweet about it. After I took these pics I just kept smiling all day thinking about this sweet little baby. She was just so happy and we are so happy she is here and healthy! We love you Scotlyn. If you couldn't tell she is one of my best friends babies so I have to brag - right?

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh Tiff those are so cute! I love all of them you are just so talented.

Cami said...

Holy Cow your quick!!! I love them. Tiff those are so precious, I'm not gonna lie, I am so glad they are just head shots:) Thanks so much for doing those it was so fun! You are such a great friend, I'm glad I have ya.

Robyn said...

Those are so cute Tiff, she is darling!

Kylie Blackwell said...

Well I know I say this all the time but these are your best shots ever! You just keep out doing yourself! Hey we need to schedule Irey's appointment for feb!

Lindsey said...

Love 'em Tiff. My favorite is the last. Such a great shot with the mirror!

Lid said...

Those are so so cute. She is such a darling little baby... so sweet. Good job. I love the one with Ryder. He looks so proud. :)