Friday, February 25, 2011

And the winner is ...

Holy cow is all I can say.  I have been trying for like two hours to get the dumb pic of the random.org widget to display on here so you all don't think I cheated and I can not figure it out for the life of me.  So you are just gonna have to take my word for it.  That being said the WINNER is ..........
                                 
                                   J A M I E

Thanks to all of you who entered.  This was fun I will definitely be doing another one very soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Tiff!!
I'm really hoping that its this Jamie that won! Email me or call me if it is!! SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!

Jamie Gillman 801-369-1410
jamiegillman@msn.com

Tiff said...

Yes Jamie it is. If I don't e-mail you e-mail me I have great intentions!!! I am excited for you!