Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Brynlee ...




I think this is the most posts I have ever done in one sitting. I tell ya I am a slacker when it comes to posting on this blog it's just the last thing I have time for but I do love seeing all the work I have been doing. If you can't tell it's alot!!! This time of year is just so busy but I have to tell you all that I just love what I do and am so lucky that you all have supported me. This is the greatest job I could have right now with my three little kids and I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you, to all of you who have had me do your pics!
I was also lucky enough to do Miss Brynlee's baptism pics and she just looked so pretty! I love this kid and I am sure before I know it I will be going to her wedding...(sniff,sniff) Brynlee I better be invited to your wedding!:)

No comments: