Monday, February 8, 2010

Alex and Ryan






These two little guys are my sweet friend Kathy's little babies. I hadn't seen them yet and when I got to her house I was so surprised at how big they were for twins. They are like 2 months in these pics but I had it in my head that since they were twins they were going to be so tiny and considering that there mom is only 4'11'' and was tiny during the entire pregnancy I thought they were just going to be such little guys. Boy was I surprised these guys are doing so good and are so healthy I am so impressed by my friend Kath she is truly one incredible mom!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh, look at their cute hair! Way to go kath, I dont know how you do it! PS I think I need to kiss that sweet Klhoee, I cant get over how dang cute she is!

Unknown said...

Love these pictures!! The twins are adorable - I haven't seen them yet either and they do seem so big!!