Saturday, April 4, 2009

Brad & Bree









I have to say this was so so FUN.... Bree is pretty much like a little sister to me. I have known her my whole life our families did everything together when we were little. She is finally getting married and I just happened to set her up with this handsome guy who is actually Lance's brother. So convenient!!! I love them so much and am so excited for them. Thanks for letting me do your engagements! I am absolutely in love with the location on these! AWWWWWWW pure heaven!!! Stay posted for Bridals... can't wait!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Seriously pure heaven!! Love them all and its about time those two get hitched :)

Kylie Blackwell said...

Oh Tiff I am so in love with these. But with a couple like that... what more is there to say!? I am so in love with these pics!

Lindsey said...

These are great Tiff! I love the location too!!!

The Hansen's said...

The location is really cool! I love it, they all turned out really nice!

Unknown said...

I love the picture of their legs, with Bree sitting on the wall. That is sooo cute. What a gorgeous couple!
P.S. I can't wait to see Irey's pics. Kylie has RAVEd about them!!!

Anonymous said...

Oi, sou o Clausewitz. Quer conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil? Passe lá no meu Blog. Abração