Sunday, March 22, 2009









Okay anyone dying over this baby...? She is 3 months old and this might just be one of my favorite shots ever! I love it!!! This was such a fun family to shoot. This is my friend Tai's family and she was able to have her sister fly in from out of town and her mom and dad. So we were pretty lucky to get a shot with all of them and all the grandkids. I love these pics they turned out so cute and I am pretty sure that these girls have the prettiest smiles and teeth ever! Thanks guys!!!

4 comments:

Tai Christensen said...

Tiff,

FABULOUS JOB!!! We are in love! Thanks for doing the shoot, love ya girl!!

Becca said...

WOW. Those pics are awesome! Love them! What an attractive family.

I can't believe Khloee and Mylie had the same halloween costumes. That's crazy. I've never seen one like it either. We definitely have good taste! Thanks again for doing our pics! :)

Lindsey said...

Love the first one Tiff. Great job.

Brandy said...

WoW!!! Beautiful. Tai's girls are getting so big!