Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kambri


I had to put this pic of the proud big sis'


I had to put this pic on because it was the funniest thing - Kambri got really relaxed and Angie was kissing her and she just started peeing all over Angie! It was good times I LOVE Angie's expression in this pic!


Such fun pics! I love doing newborns they are just so sweet! Im not going to lie sometimes time consuming but I really do LOVE taking pics of them! They are so innocent - its always so funny because we want them naked and relaxed (or asleep) and they just do not like that! So a bit challenging but so worth it! Thanks Ang for letting me do these pics I love them!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Tiff those pictures are adorable. And what a cute baby. I cant wait for monday!

Molly said...

Those turned out sooo good! I can't wait for you do take my family pics!

Lid said...

I love Ang's face in that pic, too. You do such a good job. :) Her little baby is so so cute.