Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Irelyn






Where to start - Kylie I know I have told you this a hundred times but, I just love this baby and her name. Irelyn was such a sweet baby she was freezing cold to the point that her feet were turning blue, but she just kept going and even at the end she just sat there looking at me with a camera right in her face! I absolutely love these pictures and Kylie is so gorgeous some of my favorites are with her in them. The one of Irelyn holding a finger is her daddy's finger - so sweet!!! Thanks Kylie & Brandon for letting me take pictures of your sweet new baby!

6 comments:

Tanalyn said...

Those are soooooooooo adorable!!!
I need to set something up with you for our family pictures and for Nash's 1 year pictures.......

Unknown said...

Okay, I know I could be a bit biased b/c this is my neice, but how BEAUTIFUL! Those pictures are wonderful! I'll be calling you in two months when my baby arrives!
-Jamie Gillman

Robyn said...

Tiff, these are heaven! Im so proud!

brit said...

They look amazing! I love the mommy shots!

julie thayne smith said...

Oh Tiffany!!! Your pictures are just so beautiful! I think it's so neat you're doing photography and you can tell it's one of your TRUE talents! Thanks for your sweet comments and your blog is so cute too I love seeing your cute kids, blogging is just so fun, I'm excited! Also I have lots of people asking for good baby photographers so I'll refer to you for sure! Julie Smith

Whitney said...

Tiff, you are amazing! I absolutely love all of you pictures and cant wait for you to take some for me!